As an employer, PSI has been offering its staff interesting and secure jobs with a variety of development opportunities and the necessary scope for individual interests and a wide range of career prospects for over 20 years. We welcome talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures to join our team and grow with us at PSI.
To ensure cashflow, payables transactions, payments and related reconciliations are managed effectively. The role is also expected to support the Finance managers to review the Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets of the company and its subsidiaries and work with other departments on stock take verification.
Knowledge and skills
Team: Research and development
We deals with the creation of new products and the development of existing ones. One of our proprietary solutions is PSIasm - the only production management platform that combines the functions of Advanced Production Scheduling (APS), Production Process Control (SCADA) and Production Execution Monitoring (MES).
Apart from providing solution to our customer, our team is working on our own platform that forms the basis for all commercial products supplied by PSI around the world. This platform is based on the client side on JavaFX (Desktop) and Angular (Web / Mobile), and on the server side on the standards related to Java EE. The company also implements various ideas aimed at building advanced competences among employees, an example of which is employee participation in the development of the WildFly application server within working hours.
· Development and software development of new products, supporting the autonomy of business processes in terms of NRT ("near real-time")
· Advanced projects, taking up the challenges of the upcoming industrial revolution in the area of production, logistics and utilities
· Works related to the maintenance and development of the PSI platform on the server side, desktop and mobile application (also GUI)
· Supporting the migration of individual projects to the new software version
· Implementing improvements for the Framework that will increase the performance of the software and reduce its maintenance costs
· Cooperation with units of the concern all over the world
Platforms to use:-
· OS: Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 and above
· IDE: Eclipse / IntelliJ / Visual studio code / Netbeans
· Server side: Java EE 8, WildFly15, EJB, CDI, JAX-RS, JPA, JMS.
· DB: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
· Repositories: SVN and GIT
· Tools: Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven 3+
· Cloud: AWS, Azure
· Minimum 4 years of programming experience in Java 8
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills
· Knowledge of English at the B2 level
· Strong knowledge of OOPS concept
· Good understanding of design patterns like decorator pattern and proxy patter is a merit
· Knowledge of issues related to distributed systems
Please email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
PSI Incontrol Sdn Bhd
No. 15, Jalan BRP9/1D
Perusahaan Bukit Rahman Putra
47000 Sg Buloh
Selangor Darul Ehsan